1. Analice Kamala, Johana Ortiz, Martin Kimanya, Geert Haesaert Silvana Donoso, Bendantuguka Tiisekwa and BrunoDe Meulenaer: Multiple mycotoxin co-occurrence in maize grown in three agro-ecological zones of Tanzania; Food Control Volume 54, August 2015, Pages 208-215
2. Analice Kamala, Martin Kimanya, Geert Haesaert, Bendantuguka Tiisekwa, Richard Madege, Szanne Degraeve, Cypriana Cyprian & Bruno De Meulenaer: Local post-harvest practices associated with aflatoxin and fumonisin contamination of maize in three agro ecological zones of Tanzania. J. Food additives & Contaminants, volume 33, 2016 - issue 3
3. Analice Kamala, Martin Kimanya, Carl Lachat, Liesbeth Jacxsens, Geert Haesaert, Patrick Kolsteren†, Johana Ortiz, Bendantuguka Tiisekwa, and Bruno De Meulenaer: Risk of Exposure to Multiple Mycotoxins from Maize-Based Complementary Foods in Tanzania, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2017, 65 (33), pp 7106–7114
4. Candida P. Shirima, Martin E. Kimanya, Joyce L. Kinabo, Michael N. Routledge, Chou Srey, Christopher P. Wild, Yun Yun Gong: Dietary exposure to aflatoxin and fumonisin among Tanzanian children as determined using biomarkers of exposure. Molecular Nutrition & Food Research Volume 57, Issue 10, pages 1874–1881,
5. Candida P. Shirima Martin E. Kimanya, Michael N. Routledge, Chou Srey,5 Joyce L. Kinabo, Hans-Ulrich Humpf, Christopher P. Wild, Yu-Kang Tu, and Yun Yun Gong: A Prospective Study of Growth and Biomarkers of Exposure to Aflatoxin and Fumonisin during Early Childhood in Tanzania, Environ Health Perspect. 2015 Feb; 123(2): 173–178.